Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 7

I'm working backwards in this progression.  I'm stuck in between the first two pictures.

I can't believe a week has passed. I feel like the week went really well and I think it's because I knew you guys were doing it with me.  I feel like I'm accountable to you all and supported.  it's a great feeling.  Thanks!  In my quest to drop my last bit of baby weight, I have not been able to be consistent.  I do well for a few days then fall into bad habits. It makes for very little progress.  I'm really hopeful about this program because of how many weeks i have to be consistent.

I made a dessert tonight to use one of my negative point freebies.  It's made of neutral ingredients but it's heavy in calories.

1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey
3 T unsweetened Cocoa powder
1 cup oats

I use a square pan and divide it into twelve pieces. Put them in the fridge to set up.  To stay really firm, keep it in the fridge.

it was so good!  I had to rush and eat it before 8:30 and it hadn't fully set but it was still worth it.

I felt low on energy at the gym yesterday and today.  I need to make sure I'm eating enough for breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to doing well for a few days then falling into bad habits. It seems like every weekend, for weeks, we've either been out of town or had company. That's not a bad thing except when it comes to food. If we go out of town, we eat out a lot and I tend to make poor choices AND not get enough water. If we have company, I cook things I probably shouldn't eat ... and then eat them. So I work hard all week, lose a couple of pounds, then gain it back on the weekend. That's why I'm excited about this challenge and making my health a priority. We had company again this weekend and I didn't do everything perfectly but I did a LOT better than I usually do :)

    ReplyDelete